I'm upgrading/fixing/refactoring SnS right now -- partly to resolve some issues with 0.8.x and partly to get it ready for 0.9 -- and I could use some user feedback...

1.  Does anyone use custom values for the SnS settings?  These include:

   * css_dir
   * js_dir
   * css_mime
   * js_mime

John has suggested I simplify SnS by fixing these values to defaults (convention over configuration). Would this cause any problems for you or your users? Would anyone even notice?

2. Do most of you use SnS Minify along with SnS? Would anyone be opposed to my incorporating it into SnS? I don't mind leaving it as a separate extension but there's no need to make people install two extensions if we're all using both.

Thanks,
Chris