How are you setting this value? Are you using the built-in rake tasks or editing the database directly.

-Chris

Mamed Mamedov wrote:
:) Hm..
I think there is no problem with that, BUT - I don't know why my
installation of radiant does not working with default value of
"js_dir" setting. (on all of my projects). Simply, it gives 404 error
:(
When changing this setting to anything else - it works ok :)