Ah..
When I complete default installation of SnS extension - it have
default "js_dir" config-value. When I'am starting my apllication
without any changes to this values - it fails to load: I have no test
machine now to replay this error exactly. As I remember it says 404
Error or a blank page to me until I change "js_dir" setting to
something other than default value :)
Funny, ha? :)