Hello,

I was just taking a look at the Page Event Extension and wondered if anyone
knew what the day, month, season and year pages were and how they worked?

Are they like archive pages in that the grab the url in order to display events
for that date? What tags enable you to do this - the only ones I see look like
they require the dates manually setting...

Also does anyone know what the season page is and why it only looks like it has
two seasons -presumably these are months?

Looks like a really interesting extension, would love to hear from people about
how it works.

Thanks,

Dominic