Hmm,

How do you list the shows via the archives?

I can see <r:events:in_range:each> but that requires start="yyyy/mm/dd"
manually specified in the tag.

<r:events:upcoming:each limit="10"> just seems to list all upcoming events but
is not scoped to the date in the archive...

Is creating a simple list of events scoped by month/day possible?