Okay I can see that.  So why doesn't this work using the back door
extension:

<r:ruby>
     @urls = "<r:find url='/blog-archives/'><r:children:each><r:url /
 >; </r:children:each></r:find>"
     ""
</r:ruby>

<r:aggregate urls="@urls" >

It works in conditional statements like this so why doesn't it work
here?  Is there a standard way for aggregation to find added children
and include them?

Steven
http://www.stevensouthard.com