There's no problem with that code since there are no radius tags
inside attributes of radius tags.
I'm not very familiar with the backdoor extension, but that looks like
typical radius.

Like I mentioned at first, there is currently no way to do this. The
aggregation extension would need to have a way to specify a list of
pages and gather their children to aggregate.

In your original example you had <r:tag att="<r:other_tag....
Which will not work. In this example you have
<r:tag> some content <r:other_tag>...
Note that in the first example, there is radius inside an attribute,
but in the second the radius is inside a tag (which is valid).