My personal, biased and completely unabashed opinion - if Radiant's not like
Drupal, then everyone on the Radiant core team is definitely doing something
right. I'd rather switch careers than make another go with Drupal.

The way I look at it - Radiant gets out of my way and let's me get things done.
That's all I need.

Just my opinion.