There are a variety of CMS's out there - pick the appropriate one for your project. Is it Radiant? Depends.

Joel Oliveira wrote:
My personal, biased and completely unabashed opinion - if Radiant's not like Drupal, then everyone on the Radiant core team is definitely doing something right. I'd rather switch careers than make another go with Drupal. The way I look at it - Radiant gets out of my way and let's me get things done. That's all I need. Just my opinion.