I use Drupal and Radiant CMS... I came from using mostly Drupal since I felt I
could get it to do pretty much whatever I wanted, however most sites I make are
rather static small sites for small businesses and Radiant it much better for
that. If somebody needs more focus on articles, I still pick Drupal. (Or if
somebody needs a big amount of pages... since I use a kind of multi-site
solution with Radiant CMS in order to keep it as one app for the small sites,
but this also makes everything share one database. WIth a Rails 3-based Radiant
it might just take little enough memory in order to start keeping a separate
installation for each site which would broaden the range of sites that I'd use
it for.)

And for more article oriented sites I might want to start looking at Adva CMS
at some point, to get a Rails-based alternative to Drupal. One advantage still
remains for Drupal though, and that is lots of modules (OK there are lots of
plugins and stuff for Rails, but still the Drupal community is about as big as
the whole of Rails'). Another advantage is readily made pretty complete
translations for Drupal, but that might come more and more for Radiant now that
0.9.x is out.

However, with Drupal I often find myself fighting to get rather simple
customizations in the template done... that would be really trivial to do with
Radiant... and *that* is the big advantage of Radiant. Drupal might be good and
customizable for a main stream PHP-based CMS, but it's really bloated and
complicated compared to Radiant.

  cheers, Simon