On Jun 26, 2010, at 8:42 PM, Nate wrote:

On 6/26/10 3:00 PM, Bernard Yu wrote:

I don't think the point is to make Radiant like Drupal. I think Drupal is not a good example, a better example is a pure content management framework like Pods CMS (podscms.org -- ignore the fact that it's merely a WP plugin). In short, building a good way to deal with content types other than pages, and this is an issue that I've had to deal with in a few client projects where I wanted to use Radiant.

That is an awesome plugin. Thanks for sharing that. I am doing more Wordpress work now and I will definitely use it on a future site.

Don't get me wrong, I love how Radiant works. But as others have said, it's great for page based sites. For brochure sites it's awesome. For blog sites, not so much.

~Nate

I like it plenty for blogs. I like to use it for everything! I really enjoy trying to hack Radiant and its extensions to do everything I want it to do. Drupal may work fine but I don't care much about other CMSs. I dig Radiant and that's pretty much the case for everyone that uses it.

Steven