On 1.9.2017 19.33, Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

Works well with my wrapper for text2pcap and mergecap, now I can debug it with wireshark like a pro.

Will you ship the wrapper script in the goodies directory in one of the next next patches or needs it refactoring from OSC?
Hello list members. This script is now in Radiator 4.19 patches and will be in the next release.

Thanks Charly!

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.