Check out http://www.data-point.com/products/isp/

IMHO, it is by far the best package out there.  From an interface point of
view it is easily the best.  And moving from Quickbooks is a snap, just
click on the fields you want to convert.  Also, the revisions are constant
so if there's a feature you need it will probably end up in the next
version (although it does just about everything, including manage a
WuakeII server!). I've seen some packages that haven't been upgraded in
months and as we know, our businesses are not that static :-)

-Dave