Hello Murat,

On Jun 3,  3:49pm, Murat Kirmaci wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) terminal screen& accounting
>
> [ Attachment (text/plain): 1596 bytes
>   Character set: ISO-8859-9
>   plain text
>   Encoded with "quoted-printable" ]
>-- End of excerpt from Murat Kirmaci

> Hello Everybody,
> I have got 2 problems to be solved on the radiator and I will be
> pleased to get your experiences and solutions.
>
> 1. I have installed the radiator on Nt Server and achieved to
> authenticate the users of our customer (Our customer is an ISP).But
> they were using another Radius program for their users and when the
> users try to establish a connection to the access server of the ISP
> there is a setting at the options of the dialup networking which is
> "bring up the terminal after the connection". this option was not
> chosen and they were using the username and password of the windows
> screen of dialup networking. After my installation and the achivement
> of the authentication of my test users, I have noticed that the users
> of our customer cannot access into the access server cause of not
> choosing the" bring up the terminal after the connection". All my
> tests were containing this option and I had not seen any problem. What
> can we do to solve that problem without changing any settings at the
> users?(Because there are lots of users)

I think you will have to send us your configuration file (no secrets) and
radiator log file at trace level 4 showing what happens
1. when users use the "bring up the terminal after the connection"
2. When they dont use it.

> 2. After the authentication, I want to use the accounting of a
> specific user on the NT Server using the radacct.cgi file . I'm using
> Nt server's IIS and what are the ýmportatnt points for an accounting
> of a specific user?
When you install radacct.cgi in your web server, you will be able to drill down
to see summaries of usage for each user.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

˙