        [Murat Kirmaci]  No, burnanu was not showing the problem, I was
working on a different NT server and the user burhanu was not configured
in the Radiator's NT. Our test username was "free", at first access
request from the username "free" was accepted ( because I chose the
option "bring up the terminal after the connection" at dial up
networking then at the black screen I entered the username "free" and
it's password). If you please look at the second access request from the
user "free" you see that it was rejected(it was rejected because the
terminal after the connection did not come on to screen and I used the
username and password section of the dial up networking.)

> > 2. for the accounting problem when I started the radacct.cgi on the
> web
> > server I got the following error. What do you think?
> >
> >  <  CGI Timeout
> >
> > The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for
> processing.
> > The server has deleted
> > the process.>
>
> Was the detail file it was processing very large? How big? Which web
> server was
> it? On which operating system?
        [Murat Kirmaci]  the detail file is the same as one I mailed.
The operating system is NT4.0 and IIS3.0 is working on it.