On Jun 10, 12:14pm, Murat Kirmaci wrote:
> Subject: RE: (RADIATOR) terminal screen& accounting
>
> Hello,
> As you remember we have two problems
> 1. For " bring up the terminal after the connection" problem I have
> attached the logfile and the detail file.
>  <<DETAIL>>  <<LOGFILE>>
Thanks for those.

I presume its the example login for burhanu that shows the problem? In that
one, the NAS is trying to do CHAP authentication, whcih is impossible with the
NT user database. I suggest you change your NAS configuration so it prefers to
use PAP instead of CHAP.

> 2. for the accounting problem when I started the radacct.cgi on the web
> server I got the following error. What do you think?
>
>  <  CGI Timeout
>
> The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for processing.
> The server has deleted
> the process.>

Was the detail file it was processing very large? How big? Which web server was
it? On which operating system?

˙