twynne;475315 Wrote:
> Of course that's an option, but there's just no sense whatsoever in
> forcing people to buy both together in the first place!

No, of course not. I cannot think of any reason why someone would need
a battery -and- a remote. When the Radio runs on battery that means I am
taking it with me and it is within my reach, so I don't need a remote.
Conversely, when I have to use the remote that means I am in the chair
and the Radio is on the shelve where it will be near a wall outlet, so I
don't need a battery.

It's just like when you have to buy a whole assortment of 20 different
sealing washers at the DIY store when you need only one particular size.

--
usch