"peterw" Wrote:
> > as a plugin, no?> >
>
> See my last comment. If there's no easy way to switch between "local"
> and "group" volume, then, yes. I just don't imagine anyone would want
> it to be difficult to change only the local player's volume.
You could use the normal volume controls on the SBC for master volume
and have a context menu shortcut (volume-hold?) to bring up a selection
of players where you display an individual volume control for each
player.
Jive even allows you to override the volume buttons in that menu.
>From a plugin this should be more simple because it has access to all
players.

--
pippin