colantra;515625 Wrote: 
> I can't see any log file that might have a relevant error in it, so I
> wondered if anyone had any ideas of what might have gone wrong and what
> I can do to at least make sure the back-up alarm sound goes off?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Colin
If you are not using the latest 7.4.2 nightly branch then there is no
way to have a reliable (backup) alarm. 
If you are using the latest 7.4.2 this shouldn't happen and to help you
need to SSH to your radio and fetch the /var/log/messages file (in the
hope you still have entries from the alarm time).


-- 
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
bluegaspode's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=31651
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=75091

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to