wolfman69;516119 Wrote: 
> 
> ...So I got the huge speech this morning during breakfast "Why did you
> go spend all that money on a fancy dancy alarm clock that you can't even
> trust to go off in the morning???" Since my justification for getting
> the SB was that it would replace our current crappy alarm clock (wasn't
> 7 day alarm capable) and the shelf audio system I had on the head board
> that she hated...
> 

I have had this alarm issue and big problems getting my Squeezebox
radio to maintain an uninterrupted connection to mysqueezebox.com, even
though the Internet connection everywhere else in the house and to every
other device, including the basic squeezebox internet radio is up all
the time.  I have tried ethernet or wireless.

I was hoping for a reliable radio that had some cool internet radio and
app features.  It seems like the alarm functions are something of an
afterthought - it really needs to be bulletproof, whether or not it can
phone home.

Regards,

Matt


-- 
memobug
------------------------------------------------------------------------
memobug's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=36021
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=75091

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to