OK, well I've updated to 7.4.2 and this morning at least something
happened with the alarm!  While it didn't start up the radio station, it
did play some weird piece of music over and over again, which I assume
was the back-up alarm.

I seem to now be having problems keeping the radio connected to the
ReadNas, but then surely this shouldn't be an issue for internet radio
should it?

Could someone please tell me how to set the back-up alarm to a bleep or
something similar, as I can't find anythig on the menu?

Also, can anyone point me in the direction of understanding more about
how mysqueezebox.com and the local SBserver operate, as I had to log
into MySB.com when I first went into the settings on the PC, and I'd
rather not confuse things with two servers running and potentially
messing things up!

Thanks for any help/advice.

Colin


-- 
colantra
------------------------------------------------------------------------
colantra's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=33882
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=75091

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to