colantra;516074 Wrote: 
> ..........
> Also, can anyone point me in the direction of understanding more about
> how mysqueezebox.com and the local SBserver operate, as I had to log
> into MySB.com when I first went into the settings on the PC, and I'd
> rather not confuse things with two servers running and potentially
> messing things up!....

SBS and MySB.com are two independent servers, your player must be
connected to one of them.
Just keep your players on your SBS server and use MySB.com from your
computer to manage your Apps and services.
SBS does everything MySB.com does, plus a lot more and is MUCH more
configurable to your liking.  :)

MySB.com is an online server meant for those who don't want (or don't
have) a computer to use their player(s) for Internet Radio, Podcasts,
Music Services, etc..


-- 
toby10
------------------------------------------------------------------------
toby10's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=12553
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=75091

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to