I have the following problem with my Squeezebox radio :

I set an alarm in the morning. I have chosen a radio. When it’s the
time for the alarm to play I can hear nothing. On the screen I can read
“Repeat alarm” and “delete alarm”.
There no “beep beep”, those we can have when the radio stream is
unavailable.
I  think it is as if there is a problem with the radio stream but the
Squeezebox Radio seems to  unable play either the radio or the default
alarm. Or the radio has bugs in the software.
So I can use my radio to wake up as it is not reliable. I have it for 2
weeks, and the alarm has worked 2 times only…
My alarm is : 
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s24875&username=XXXXXXssnickerss&partnerId=16

I use mysquezzebox.com 
Fw is : 7.4.1 r7915


Do you encounter this ?
What can I do ?

Thank you for your help.


-- 
sSNICKERSs
------------------------------------------------------------------------
sSNICKERSs's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=20135
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=75091

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to