tannaroo wrote:
> Thanks mrw, really appreciate it.
>
> Just wanted to check another idea, this radio station seems to be using
> omny.fm to host, so I found this link which has some of the podcasts:
> https://omny.fm/shows/perth-live
>
> Would this be the same problem or could the Podcast App support the omny
> webpage?

Well, I browsed around the 6PR website, and found this page:
https://www.6pr.com.au/latest-audio/. It offers a number of podcasts for
your approval.

Clicking through the "Perth Live with Oliver Peterson podcasts" link,
https://www.6pr.com.au/perth-live-with-oliver-peterson/, takes us to
something recognizably provided by omni.fm.

There's a small "Subscribe to Podcasts" button. Click on that to get a
drop down offering "Apple Podcasts|RSS Feed".

Copy the link for the "RRS Feed" and you'll get:
-https://omny.fm/shows/perth-live/playlists/podcast.rss-

Enter that podcast link into the LMS Podcast app settings page, and you
get (well, I get) a perfectly playable podcast listing.

So I think that's the way you can do it, at least for the shows.

But I find no suitable link to the "6PR Latest podcasts" feed, though.
And, when I entered your original URL into the iTunes podcast player, it
subscribes happily, but shows no episodes at all. So, feels like a
publisher issue to me.