Man in a van wrote:
> The non-subscription link also plays on a local LMS
>
> 29314
>
> time to invest in a Raspberry pi :)
>
> ronnie

You are the second person to recommend this. Michael suggested this a
few years ago. I am a little old lady. Before I start kludging around
with hardware fixes, I will just plug my phone into my SB radio.
(Although what I will do if my next phone has no headphone jack, I don't
know.)

As for my Touch, it is starting to get cranky. I have to reboot it every
time want to listen, because the sound is all fuzzy when I turn it on. A
reboot does cure this problem, but really...

I can see now that the problem with these lovely devices is that they
are dependent on software maintenance that is not happening. Sigh.