tsrwright wrote:
> Only in three permanent places.

OK Thanks,

In that case, as Gary says you could use powerline adapters, personally
I'm not a fan of those but that's based on products from many years
back, but I'm sure they have improved considerably since I tried them.
All the outlets would need to be on the same power circuit - your fuse
box should help indicate if this is possible. Using my house as an
example, I have 3 fuses/circuit breakers for mains outlets: a downstairs
circuit, an upstairs circuit and a kitchen circuit.
In my case a powerline adapter wouldn't work well (if at all), my router
is upstairs so the first powerline would be plugged into the upstairs
circuit and if I was trying to extend the network for my kitchen SB
Radio the second paired powerline would be plugged into the kitchen
mains circuit - so no joy for me on that setup.
If that's not an issue you would need 4 powerline adapters and a spare
ethernet port on your router. One powerline plugged in near the router
and the other three plugged in near each SB Radio. Each powerline
adapter plugs into the mains and is connected to you router and SB
Radios via ethernet cables.
(please note, there are other possible configurations, but at this stage
I'm trying to keep things simple)

Your next option would be to use a mini wifi bridge/router such as
these:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291535330636?epid=4032160074&hash=item43e0dc1d4c:g:JEkAAOSwaT1gf3g0&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4PFxoQSZW1nco5tyqWWnR%2Bsb77CUcq%2BkGCSbqySGo4bBBmBkxvBUIImD6ctJLiZtLKyRxVPyYN6IvNYYndjHOjSxgPzKDykmQYy2jkqYHZ2s28Bwtmnc5zvKG3k4QAs%2Br4ybuQT3za5oFFy1iuqRmToeoPD4No9zwY3UkzC5t167OAEDPA%2ByVuC7VD0h4MiMQsKd47O8OttJmDuRed5M4YEIY0lAgdtvJxiwqqKwtV4BA3DvIXZUtzP46U8j2DgUoNRH94PUdpLOVy2sQwa002W1nxc0xXbsyS%2F3nTEWPQNb%7Ctkp%3ABFBMnJyX1Pdg

or

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/165621085795?hash=item268fc93663:g:TdUAAOSwLX5i8744&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAkHIaRpn6OkF%2FR%2FEdI1hBZDGU1bUBS5oZXE163PA3lK0vmugPNUTrCkd2gXY3%2FV8FV6%2B9ZeLKdnkIIdEdkk4Znxy3vI8nnt3gUe2xLaq3VNxRmNfxxkhxDyqitoDh5oJ2qCwLF9AEGWJtiGqDDgSRlt6EvyLa%2FU5kRl%2BZJ%2BFVuWOUTtpN6xpAe%2Bhq09aK1%2FLStg%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR_rMm9T3YA

So the essence of these devices are they wirelessly connect (hopefully
reliably) to your new 'smart wifi booster' but connect to the SB radio
over a network cable/ethernet thus bypassing the problematic inbuilt
wireless of the Radio.
You would need 3 of these, one for each radio. The Vonets have built in
network cable and users on this site often power them from the SB Radio
PSU, but then they need to be located close to the player itself
The TP-Link ones would need an additional usb 5v 1a psu and usb cable (I
have loads of these kicking around because they typically come with
phones, tablets, Kindles etc etc) and some network leads, but that does
mean you can use a longer network lead and just run that to the radio
from where-ever you place the mini wifi bridge.

There's a small amount of configuration to be done on the mini wifi
bridge to set it into the correct mode and enter the wifi credentials to
connect to your 'smart wifi booster' followed by reconfiguring the SB
Radio to use ethernet rather than wifi.

If you go down either route, there's plenty of people here who can help
you get setup once we know which product you've gone for.

Hope this helps

Kev