I use all different bottles but esp in the winter I use stainless steel
with cap covers - I ride lots of country roads where they manure the fields
so the dust is a bit funky. I like to have a clean spout to drink from. The
rattle of the bottles in the cages and the scraping sound when putting them
in or taking out bothered me so I wrapped the the cages in a couple of
wraps of handlebar tape on the front and sides and presto: tight fit and no
noise!!