Hi Carl,

Obviously no one has the tires yet, but the Rat Trap pass should be a good
fit on the NFE. Clearances are set for 650bx42 + fenders, and the RTPs are
supposed to be the same diameter. There aren't a ton of fender options wide
enough, but there are a few from Honjo and others. I'm definitely planning
to pick up a set of 559 wheels so I can try them out.

Best,
joe broach
pdx or

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 1:05 PM, Carl Otto Wollin <carlottowol...@hotmail.com