I am biased as I am indeed in the queue for a 60cm grey Cheviot...  I only
wanted to say that regardless of the bikes chosen to stay in the Riv mix, I
would vote for that grey and cream to *always* be in there somewhere.

It may be a week or two before I get mine, and the build may take a little
time, but I will post pictures when built up.  I am excited!!  And, yes,
riding on a matched pair of those grey Cheviots would make any day better!

Just sayin'.... I think Grant (or someone) was alluding to the possible
selling out of the 55's - though I have not checked that.  Still...

Bob Lovejoy
Denver, CO