one more thing to add for city riding. The tread is thick enough to resist
minor glass shards from puncturing immediately, but they tend to embed
themselves in the tires and eventually puncture the tube if left
unattended. Picking over the tires and dislodging glass and other debris is
something that I started doing once or twice a week. Seems to reduce
punctures.

Best,
Clayton Scott
SF, CA