I went back-and-forth quite a bit before deciding to pre-order a grey
Cheviot.  I finally pulled the trigger because of Grant's statement that
this bike may being going away.  I also really like the cream accents on
these frames - a detail that was missing from the last version of the
Cheviots.

After seeing the pictures online yesterday, I am even happier that I chose
to place my order, as I think they look great.  Quite simply, I think that
the grey is a classy looking frame.  Can't wait to see it up close.

Sean
East Aurora, NY