Hi Kellie,
I don't know if you intended to start in Cumberland MD, but if so you could
see if the guys at Gravel and Grind would pick it up for you.  You could
also bike flight it to them.

When I have done biking trips in the past, I would have one bike shop send
my bike to another so that they could get better rates.  No longer
necessary with bike flights.

Scott