When are you riding on the GAP?  A friend of mine and I are pretty sure we're
riding from Pittsburgh to DC the second week of October -- love to see you,
maybe ride some together?

-----Original Message-----
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Pondero
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:24 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] SHIPPING BY AMTRAK

I did it last year, from Fort Worth to DC, for my C&O tour.  I'm planning to do
it again this year, pretty soon, for my GAP tour.  It was especially easy for
me to have my daughter able to receive it at the other end.  I think Bike
Flights would be less expensive, but much more disassembly/assembly is required.

Chris Johnson
Sanger, Texas

The sender of this email is a retired partner of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher
& Flom LLP ("Skadden") and is not performing legal service on behalf of
Skadden. Use by a retired partner of the skadden.com or probonolaw.com domain
names is in his/her personal capacity and not on behalf of Skadden or its
affiliates.