I've got the F15 with the Barsack. I used it at first on my Hilsen, now it's on
the Roadeo. It's great for brevets. It doesn't bother the steering. Another
neat thing about the rack is that the clamps that attach to the handlebars are
pretty inconspicuous, so you can remove the rack and leave the clamps on. It
goes on and off quickly. I think they look a little better than an empty
decaleur.