The MUSA wool undies are the best boxer briefs ever, IMO.  $40 a pair for
undies is crazy for people who are used to buying undies at Walmart or
similar, but in my opinion life is too short to wash with boring soap and
life is too short to wear lame undies.  If MUSA undies ever come back, I'm
in for 10 of them.  I will buy Devolds as my current MUSAs get rotated out,
but I'm still holding out hope for more MUSAs.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA