Thank you, Bill! Really, I just wanna keep up with my buds on slightly
faster rides. "8-10% faster" was a perhaps silly attempt to quantify that.

And in no way will I use these new wheels to justify a new frame. No, I
mean it. No, that wasn't the Homer Hilsen page open in my browser window.
I'll change, I swear!