I agree with the keep Jones and Bomba...

I owned a 56 Bomba alongside my 60 Saluki for over a year and was always
surprised at how similar they felt. Honestly if set up the same I'd say
handling was the same.  The Saluki never felt noodly even when I was up at
around 255lbs and the Bomba never felt overly heavy especially when wearing the
48mm SBH tires.

I replaced the Bomba with a Jones Plus, no regrets.  And the Jones with 2.35"
slicks is as fast feeling as my Saluki... When I go to a double crank from
single on the Jones I may find I can even out pace the Saluki.

Between the Bomba and Jones you've got two wildly reconfigurable rides and they
are both iconic visually... Pretty cool combo.

Tony