I used to think more $$$, or "positive reviews", somehow assured
"quality-durability" or some non-sense. Of course, no one can tell you what
any of that truly means.   Ahahahahaha !    "Pie in the sky"  too has a
lovely quality also and lasts for-ever !!!!!!    I know, along comes the
story of "how/what "that thing" has done for me based on concepts that mean
what I know not", and with conviction ! !   Ahahahaha !  A story is a story
is a story and still but a story, and this too is another story !

This is no knock on any story, or the characters, concepts or the tellers
.... on the contrary . . . . to do so would just be another story. I have
no grounds to judge a story with another story without an Absolute
foundation for Existence Itself, in which ironically there is no judgment
for there is nothing to judge, only Perfection and nothing but Perfection.
I'm not saying anything unknown here, words and thoughts, heck LIFE ItSelf,
is Universal, belonging to and the being of no one in particular and All
specifically.

This too , is "The Ride"  ... and It is AweSomethin' Wonderfull indeed !

All that said . . ..  these are perfectly fine 130mm SS cranks w/46t ring
included(may/not be what you want of course in teeth), and they have a 110
SS version that can also be double, if/when. I havea set of the 110 BCD and
they "just work" . No flexy like the Sugino.

https://www.amazon.com/Origin8-Track-SS-Crankset/dp/B00IT3QBBC/?th=1
https://www.amazon.com/Origin8-Alloy-Crank-Arm-Set/dp/B000AOA6PK?th=1