If you want the bar height a Nitto Technomic gives threadless is not
appealing, so I don't think thats a reasonable stem to do the weight
comparison with.
I have a Nitto Pearl stem (11cm extension 26.0 clamp) that I weighed at
346gr. That's ~.35lb more than your 189gr for the Bontrager race lite. The
threadless headset saves a few grams but you should also add for the star
nut, top cap, and several cm of steerer tube.
I seriously doubt that is going to add up to an additional .15lb savings
over the straight stem comparison.
Looking at quoted weights for Campi headsets on the Bens Cycles web site I
come up with a 6gr savings for the threadless over the threaded version. I
bet a star nut and top cap weigh more than that.

I would never argue with somebody who prefers the aesthetics and easy
height adjustability of a quill stem over the weight savings of a
threadless set up.