Huh. I removed CR720s, and installed CX50s.
I bend-fudged the arms a bit, since the rack had been repaired, but everything
lined up perfectly, including the fender drilling to the M12 mount. The Wald
was welded right to the rack, too, which is pretty ratrod couture.

I do not use the double-ended bolts, I just bolt the rack arms to the cantis
with the normal canti bolt. It works for me. You crazy kids with your
“measuring” and your “special bolts!”

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA