As someone who is new (but has been a non subscribed looker :) ) I
appreciate both the FS and NON FS posts.
What is nice about the FS posts on here vs. places like craigslist/bay, is
that I trust the seller a lot more and the pricers are far more fair.  I
would much rather support someone who appreciates bikes vs. someone who
flips something for a high dollar because it says nitto.

I also enjoy reading all of the conversation threads, lots of knowledgeable
people on here and it's great to learn!