I have a Sam, Joe and Atlantis in the stable (lucky guy!) so I pulled out
my spreadsheet. Here's what I found looking at my old vs listed new:

62 Appaloosa (2017) - no changes to new version
62 Sam (2017, non-canti) - new version has 1 cm more top tube, 3 cm more on
chainstay. Only changes.,
64 Atlantis (2017 MUSA) - this is tougher as there's not a MIT 64. So
comparing my 64 to available 62, the new version has 3 cm *more* top tube,
72 to a 71.5 on seat and head, and 6.5 cm more length on chainstay. Fork
offset went from 4.5cm to 5.4cm. Standover is 1cm more on MIT 62.

So as I look at it, my Appaloosa is almost identical to a new MIT Atlantis.
I enjoy the difference in length between my MUSA Atlantis and Appaloosa,
and each is comfortable for different rides and reasons. So I'm glad to
have the old 'short' Atlantis around yet. Variety is good!

I do wish my Sam had the longer chainstays of the new, but it's minor
quibble. I keep Sam setup as my dropbar, road tire bike anyways.

Aren't we lucky to have so many options!