my favorite call out was a couple of summers ago. I was riding from Bellingham
to Seattle
and was depleted in Snohomish. I bought a pint of HaganDasz and went to sit
down off the street by the river.
A rather overweight fellow and his girlfriend were up by the wall quite a ways
away staring a bit. I thought they might be hostiles till the fellow yelled
“nice Rivendell”.

Why do I never learn not to judge people by their appearance?
Boy that was some good ice cream.