Really hard to judge these things from a photo, but it seems like the front
end is a bit shorter here than on the Hillibikes. No doubt you could run an
upright bar, but perhaps designed with drops in mind foremost? Also maybe
slightly shorter chainstays? A Roadibike, not a Hillibike? But roadie has a
connotation that won't work so well for a Rivendell...