Maybe I'm more sensitive to this than most due to my short torso, but this
looks like a new bike designed for widish tires and drops. Isn't that cause for
celebrating? Rivendell has plenty of long top tube bikes. I would probably
still wind up with Northroads or Albastache on this because I'm a freak, but
this geometry looks to add some diversity to the lineup for folks that don't
want Boscos on everything.

Carl