Maybe it's just my eyes, but with the drop bars, it looks to be a bit of an
homage to the Charlie Cunningham bicycles of the early mountain bike era.
But different enough. If that ends up being close to the final design, I
like it. Even though I'm not looking for anything else. (Except for waiting
on my Clem L.)

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN