Grant's earlier description was: it's like a Sam Hillborne but fits wider
tires, has at least a swooping tube like the Suzie, and takes v-brakes.
Sounds similar to this photo.
I'd like to see it with the fattest tires, some Losco bars, and swoopy seat
stays like the Clem. It'd be extra swoopy for form (matching or flowing
from the top tube swoopiness) and function (getting that leg over doesn't
get easier with time). A little less toe overlap than my 56cm double top
tube Sam plus v-brakes and classy swoops ... that'll be sweet! Great look
at the progress on this prototype, like the dirt drop stem for sure.

Abe