SOMA Saga is a great bike! Excellent Choice.

That VO Poly Low kicker is intriguing; I like the thru Axles & 1.1/8" steer
tube and its very tempting to sell my Polyvalent & get one of those,
because I virtually have ALL the spare components I need to build it!

But, part of the reason I don't ride my Polyvalent much is shortly after
that I got A Crust Bombora; and I love that bike! (and an Evasion)

The other thing keeping me off the Low kicker is that color: Sage green,
BLAH!!!  I would have loved to see them do it in a Matte Black with Orange
accent just like one of the earlier Polys