That is one nifty looking bicycle.

It seems counterintuitive, but I like the swooptop style more than the
traditional sloping top tube. It may have started way back with the first
prototype photo of the Clementine (2014?). My immediate reaction was, that
is the ugliest. I guess I then had a sudden conversion experience, because
a couple minutes later, I decided I was going to buy one when they became
available.

My favorite aesthetic would still have to be the diamond frame with
standard diameter tubing and level top tube. But for the modern generation
of bicycles with bigger tires and do-anything attitude, the Gus
Boots/Susie, and the Charlie, and the swoopstays on the upcoming Platypus,
along with slightly OS tubing and fat rubber--I don't know why, but just a
pleasing overall look. Not really retro, but not super aggressive like so
many of the current designs out there. That swoop softens the lines and
gives it a convivial look--yet plenty bad-ass enough with big knobbies and
bullmoose bars. The Charlie below looks great with what looks to be flipped
albasomethings. Would look equally good with some type of flared drop.