I really, really like the Catalyst pedals from Pedaling Innovations:

https://pedalinginnovations.com/

Thin, long, wide, grippy – they check all the boxes for me. I ride wearing
either Vans, Chucks, or Keens, none of which offer much support (esp. the
Chucks) and there’s enough real estate on the pedal to keep me comfortable all
day. I’ve tried all the options that Riv sells and have replaced them with
Catalysts, with the exception of my Bike Friday where I use MKS rinko pedals
for ease of packing:

https://www.renehersecycles.com/shop/components/pedals/mks-allways-pedals-ezy-superior-rinko-2/

These are also great, esp. for their intended application, but the Catalysts
are just 👨‍🍳 😘👌

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400